Islamic Online University is dedicated to provide students with quality online education. Early Enrollment System is a new feature IOU has introduced for the benefit and enhancement of the study experience.
Early Enrollment System provides students with 24/7 access to the enrollment into any of the IOU degree courses. Students who have missed the enrollment dates will be granted full access to the campus and the learning area. Additionally, students will be able to access audio and videos, text and syllabus files of the early enrolled subjects. Once the new semester begins, early enrollment students will be converted to regular students with full access to the course and course-drop option.
Early Enrollment System will enable new students to explore the campus before the semester begins. Thus, grant them the advantage of early start.
To gain an early enrollment access to the campus and courses, students need to pay the fees for the upcoming semester and enroll in the desired courses.
Click here to enroll in the courses via early enrollment portal
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I am a student of an IOU degree program but I have missed the enrollment date this semester. Can I enroll now using the early enrollment system for the next semester or is it for new students only?
For which programs is the early enrollment system available?
The early enrollment system is available for the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (BAIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.Sc.PSY)
- Bachelor of Science in Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (B.Sc. IBE)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Advanced Diploma (BAIS, B.Sc. PSY, B.Sc. IBE, B.Ed., B.B.A, B.Sc. IT)
- Audit Courses (BAIS, B.Sc. PSY, B.Sc. IBE, B.Ed., B.B.A, B.Sc. IT)
- Higher Diploma (Bridge Diploma to MAIS)
- Intensive Arabic Program (IAP)
- Youth Dual Credit Program (DC IS, DC Ed., DC PSY, DC IBE, DC BA, DC IT)
- Certificate in Education (C.Ed.)
- Associate Degree In Education (A.Ed.)
- Certificate In Psychology(CPSY)
- Associate Degree In Psychology (APSY)
- Certificate In Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (CIBE)
- Associate Degree in Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (AIBE)
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Associate Degree in Business Administration (ABA)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (AIT)
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies (MAIS)
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies with Concentration in Arabic (MAIS-WCA)